Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
Great appetizer for your holiday celebrations!
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Gently press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with nonstick cooking spray. Lightly coat wontons with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Remove wontons from cups; place upside down on baking sheets. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook the broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper and onion in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and water; stir in the parsley, salt, thyme, white pepper and cayenne. Add to vegetable mixture; cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Remove egg mixture from the heat; stir in cheddar cheese. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful of the mixture into each wonton cup. Bake for 5 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm.