Recipe by foodtvfan
A yummy dip made with minced veggies, from "Come into the Kitchen by Jackie Olden". Serve with fresh veggies such as cauliflower or broccoli florets, celery sticks, radishes, bell pepper strips, carrot sticks, cucumber slices or sticks.
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup radish, minced
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, minced and drained
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt, pepper and garlic thoroughly.
- When well blended, stir in green onion, radishes, cucumbers, and green pepper.
- Serve in pretty dish placed on a large platter or tray.
- Surround with your favorite fresh veggies.