Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve with hot biscuits from the oven. I found this recipe at Tops market courtesy of Taste Of Home. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 11x7"-inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving.