Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
from Three Dog Bakery Store in container for up to 2 weeks or wrap and freeze for up to two months.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir flours, carrots, parsley and oregano in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the.
- molasses and oil.
- Add 1/2 cup water and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Divide dough into golf sized pieces and roll each into a log the diameter of training bites, typically 1/2 inch. Slice logs into 1/8 inch.
- disks. Arrange on two ungreased baking sheets and bake approximately 30 minutes until golden brown and crunchy.
- Cool before serving.