Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease a 9" loaf pan.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 2 cups of Monteray Jack cheese, cumin, salt and pepper in seperate bowl Cover the bottom of the pan with 2 tortillas.
- Spread 1/3 salsa, 1/3 beans, 1/3 cheese mixture, 1/3 veggies, 1/3 cilantro.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5, two more times.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of Monteray Jack cheese.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 8 minutes or until cheese is brown.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
This was a snap to put together, and the results are really satisfying. I used medium salsa, otherwise I think this might have been a bit too mild for me. This makes great leftovers, too. Thanks for sharing!