Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A mix of my favorite vegetables and tofu for a healthy vegetarian dish.
- 4 -5 leaves napa cabbage, hand torn
- 1⁄2 cup button mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup prepared bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 package medium firm tofu, cubed
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 dash stir-fry sauce
- cooking spray
- Drain the tofu on a plate with paper towels.
- Heat an oiled frying pan or wok on high and throw in the tofu.
- Turn down the heat to medium and cook for about 2-5 minutes.
- Add in all the vegetables (except the onions) and allow them to wilt slightly.
- Pour in the soy sauce, making sure to coat all the vegetables evenly.
- After a minute or two, add in the stir-fry sauce and onions.
- Return the heat to high and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.