Recipe by Wish I Could Cook
Super simple and super good! Feel free to experiment with veggie combinations. Use about 4 cups total between veggies and/or vegan chicken.
Top Review by Annacia
So good. I used two Chick'n burger patties that I cut up. I really like those veg patties an am always happy to find different ways to use them. This made a delicious meal that I would gladly made again (and very likely will). :D
- 1⁄2 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 5 ounces vegan chicken, cubed (two pieces, can use more)
- 2 medium red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups fresh portabella mushrooms, cubes
- 8 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti until al dente and drain.
- While spaghetti is cooking, saute the veggies and vegan chik'n in olive oil until tender.
- While veggies are cooking bring broth to a boil, wisk in flour (I usually turn the flour into a slurry first to avoid lumps) add the vegan cream cheese and nutrional yeast. Stir and heat throughly. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When everything is all cooked, stir everything together and pack into a greased 9x9 pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes to set up.
- Enjoy with some garlic bread!