1/1 Photo of Veggie Tetrazzini
Wish I Could Cook's Note:
Super simple and super good! Feel free to experiment with veggie combinations. Use about 4 cups total between veggies and/or vegan chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 5 ounces vegan chicken, cubed (two pieces, can use more)
- 2 medium red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 cups fresh portabella mushrooms, cubes
- 8 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 4 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Cook spaghetti until al dente and drain.
- 2While spaghetti is cooking, saute the veggies and vegan chik'n in olive oil until tender.
- 3While veggies are cooking bring broth to a boil, wisk in flour (I usually turn the flour into a slurry first to avoid lumps) add the vegan cream cheese and nutrional yeast. Stir and heat throughly. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4When everything is all cooked, stir everything together and pack into a greased 9x9 pan.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes.
- 6Let cool for 5-10 minutes to set up.
- 7Enjoy with some garlic bread!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan cream cheese