Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Favorite sandwich!!!
- 2 slice whole wheat bread
- 29.58 ml ranch dressing
- 29.58 ml cream cheese
- 2 slice tomatoes
- 4 slice cucumbers
- alfalfa sprout (to your liking)
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 0.25 ml pepper
- Spread cream cheese on 1 slice of bread.
- Layer with tomato, cucumber, sprouts, and swiss cheese.
- Spread ranch dressing on bread and add a dash of pepper.
This is also my favourite sandwich! I use the light cream cheese and light ranch in order to reduce calories a bit. I usually omit the swiss cheese as well. It is still WONDERFUL. I have also put this in a pita or on a crusty bun. Definitely tastes better on whole grain breads rather than plain white though.
This made a lovely light supper! I used honey wheat bread, loved the Swiss cheese, enjoyed this thoroughly. Thank you Peach!