Recipe by Kanzeda
This is another Gem from Linda Ledbetters column 'The Enchanted Kitchen' in SageWoman Magazine. A very nice vegetarian potato.
- 4 large baked potatoes
- 1 cup sesame tahini paste
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 cups assorted colorful vegetables, in bite sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender or a food processor puree the tahini, garlic, lemon, lime and soy sauce until smooth.
- Add warm water 1 Tablespoon at a time until the sauce is the consistency of a thick salad dressing.
- Steam the veggies until tender-crisp.
- Cut a slit lengthwise down the center of the potatoes, then gently squeeze the ends toward each other to create a bowl.
- fluff the insides with a fork and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pile steamed veggies into each potato and top with a generous dollop of lemon sesame sauce.