Recipe by drhousespcatcher
Sour Cream, cheddar cheese, broccoli and artichokes in a potato. Microwave dish. From TOH originally
- 2 medium baked potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes on a microwave plate. Prick with fork. Microwave on high for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- When cool enough to handle, slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp and leave thin shell.
- In bowl mash the potatoes with the sour cream. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Spoon into the shells. Microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated thru.
- Used a 1,100 watt oven.