Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You could easily double or triple this recipe.
- 44.37 ml chopped red bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml chicken broth
- 0.59-1.23 ml black pepper (or to taste)
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml white vinegar
- 1 g packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1.23 ml curry powder
- 4.92 ml lemon juice or 4.92 ml lime juice
- 118.29 ml broccoli floret
- 118.29 ml baby carrots
- 0 string beans or 0 snow peas
- In a small bowl mix the chicken broth, pepper, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, splenda, curry, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick pan coated with pam over medium high heat and add garlic and peppers.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrots, and beans.
- Saute until they reach your desired tenderness.
- Reduce heat to low and add in the cornstarch mixture.
- Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened and veggies are completely coated.
- Serve over brown rice if desired.
Very tasty! I doubled the recipe to make it for two. I also added some onion slices. Liked the addition of curry powder.
Very tastey stir fry, we enjoyed it. I was out of carrots so I subed with chopped celery. Also used veggie broth. I have a red face tonight, I goofed, made two recipes for supper and was supposed to use feta and black olives on the other one, got recipes confused and used them on the sirfry, actually very good addition at the table. I used this for the two of us, it would have been a huge amount for one person!! thanks for posting I will be making it again.