1/6 Photos of Veggie Stir Fry for One
You could easily double or triple this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons chopped red bell peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup broccoli floret
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/4 string beans or 1/4 snow peas
- 1In a small bowl mix the chicken broth, pepper, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar, splenda, curry, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- 2Heat a nonstick pan coated with pam over medium high heat and add garlic and peppers.
- 3Saute for 2 minutes.
- 4Add broccoli, carrots, and beans.
- 5Saute until they reach your desired tenderness.
- 6Reduce heat to low and add in the cornstarch mixture.
- 7Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened and veggies are completely coated.
- 8Serve over brown rice if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Stir Fry for One
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1254.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g