Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this on a Newman's Own dressing bottle. I don't eat cauliflower so I just double the broccoli. It's something different and easy to regular steamed veggies.
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup bamboo shoot
- 1 cup water chestnut
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 2 cups teriyaki marinade
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil, garlic, and scallions in sauté pan for about 1 minute.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots and sauté on medium heat adding ½ cup of water can help steam the vegetables.
- Cover pan for about 2 minutes.
- Add bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and 2 cups Teriyaki Marinade.
- Cover for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then uncover and sauté until done ideally 1 more minute to keep veggies crisp. Salt and pepper to taste.
Incredible! I made them as is then used the leftovers with some leftover chicken breast bite-size pieces. I didn't use a full two cups of teriyaki sauce, and I also used only one smaller can of the water chestnuts. Otherwise, followed the recipe exactly! Yummmm! *Made for Spring PAC 09*