Recipe by Silverlan
A quick-n-easy veggie stir fry. You can substitute other veggies depending on what's in your fridge.
- 3 cups sliced onions
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups shredded Chinese cabbage
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons szechuan stir-fry sauce (40 calories)
- 4 cups cooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat peanut oil in pan.
- Add sliced onion, saute 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms & zucchini, saute 1-2 minutes.
- Add Chinese cabbage. Immediately drizzle szechuan sauce over veggies, stirring and saute-ing until cabbage is wilted.
- Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve over white rice.