1/2 Photos of Veggie Stir Fry
Made with ingredients I usually have on hand. This is what I make to clean out my fridge, so the veggies are different each time, but I love this version. This can easily be made vegetarian by substituting vegetable broth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 cups broccoli florets, halved if large
- 3 celery ribs, julienned (or bell pepper)
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup chicken broth (made from bouillon)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with water to form a paste
- black pepper
- 1Soak broccoli in water; heat canola oil in large frypan or wok and steam wet broccoli, covered, for 4-5 minutes.
- 2Add celery, mushrooms, garlic, soy sauce and ginger. Saute uncovered for about 5 more minutes, depending how crunchy you want your veggies.
- 3Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Stir in cornstarch paste and simmer 1 minute.
- 4Serve over rice, with soy sauce and chow mein noodles.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.8
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 731.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g