Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basic recipe and a quick make.
Make and share this Veggie Spinach Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Combine salt, sugar, flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the warm water and flour.
- Mix thoroughly with a spoon until dough does not stick to spoon. If it's too wet add 2 T. of flour until it doesn't stick to spoon.
- Knead on a lightly flour covered surface for 8-10 minutes.
- Spread to desired shape(1/4 Inch.) Add sauce, desired toppings, then cheese.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes in a high heat oven.(400 f.).