Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (or use your own from scratch)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced olive
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package spinach noodles
- Put everything except noodles in a crock pot for 6 to 8 hours on low.
- Pour over cooked noodles, spaghetti or penne.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
Very good Dancer^. Since I used a fairly large jar of spaghetti sauce, I used 2 zucchini, a large onion, and a few more mushrooms than called for. I also added 1 t. basil. This turned out very well cooked in the crockpot. Definitely liked the look and taste of the spinach linguine. Thanks for posting this.