Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Needed a low cal, high flavor soup for dinner. This hit the spot and kids liked it too!
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 (12 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Heat Olive Oil in pan and saute onion. Add Carrots and saute til softened. Add the rest of the ingrediants and cook for approximately 10 minute.
- Serve with shredded parmesan cheese on top. Yum!