Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Super easy and super yummy! My brother-in-law gave me this recipe..
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole tomatoes (crush with hands!)
- 3⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 3⁄4 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (I used baby bella)
- 3 large carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 2 quarts low sodium chicken broth
- Sweat the onions, garlic, carrots & celery for about 5-7 minutes. Add herbs, peas, corn, mushroom and cook for anther couple of minutes, Add paste and whole tomatoes with juice, chicken stock. salt and pepper to taste. Bring to boil and let simmer for an hour.
- You can add whatever veggies float your boat!