Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Light, healthy and tasty simple soup.
Make and share this Veggie Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup onion, cut in wedges
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup elbow macaroni or 1 cup any other pastas
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In large pot, add oil and all veggies.
- Cook in low-medium heat until veggies are tender.
- Add tomatoes, water, and spices.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.