Recipe by mandamandsweetpetite
I adapted this enchilada recipe to fit into our dairy-free (due to allergies) eating habits. We don't miss the cheese!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped green zucchini
- 1 cup chopped crookneck yellow squash
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced mild green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 8 tortillas, warmed
- vegan sour cream (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm olive oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini, squash, onion and corn and saute til just tender.
- Add next 5 ingredients and continue to saute until warmed through-- about 5 minutes.
- Spoon veggie mixture into warmed tortillas and top generously with "sour cream" and salsa.