From BHG. Per serving: 406 calories, 21 g fat, 20 mg cholesterol, 49 g carb, 5 g fiber, 10 g protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big skillet, cook potatoes in hot oil over medium heat for 6 to 10 minutes or until nearly tender, stirring frequently.
- 2Add in spaghetti sauce, peas and carrots, and corn; stir to combine.
- 3Bring to a boil; lower heat, cover, and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 4Season to taste with salt/pepper.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese; let stand, covered, for about 1 minute or until cheese starts to melt.
- 6**An alternative is to use 1 cup tomato sauce and 1 cup salsa in place of the spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 116.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
meatless spaghetti sauce