Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good spice blend to add to any vegetable.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried bell peppers
- Combine all ingredients.
- They can either be ground, or mixed thoroughly with a spoon.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Put on any cooked vegetable.
- Or you can add to stir-fry, mixed with a little lemon juice.