Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite breakfast foods. Please note that you can use regular salt and pepper, but it is much better with the sea salt and coarse ground black pepper.
- 2 eggs, Beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 slices zucchini, Diced
- 1 slice tomatoes, Diced
- 1 slice cheese (optional)
- sea salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Dice the zucchini into small pieces.
- Lightly cook the zucchini in the skillet for 2 minutes over medium heat carefully watching so they don't over-cook.
- Add the water to the eggs and pour over the zucchini.
- Add the diced tomato, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until eggs are finished cooking and scrambled.