Recipe by Jockey
You may not miss the bread with this one. Not sure where I got started with this one but a little of this and a little adding of that ended with this.
Top Review by evegpt
I do like this. I had one almost just like this for Thanksgiving from George Stella's site. He use to have a show on Food Network called, "Low Carb and Loving It"....caluliflower is an amazing bread substitute.
- 1 lb pork sausage (or your choice sausage)
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried sage
- 3 tablespoons thyme or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper