Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
You may not miss the bread with this one. Not sure where I got started with this one but a little of this and a little adding of that ended with this.
- 1 lb pork sausage (or your choice sausage)
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh sage or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried sage
- 3 tablespoons thyme or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown sausage.
- Add celery onion cook until brown.
- Drain Fat.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add to sausage mixture.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Put in 8 x 8 square baking dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
I do like this. I had one almost just like this for Thanksgiving from George Stella's site. He use to have a show on Food Network called, "Low Carb and Loving It"....caluliflower is an amazing bread substitute.
It was good out of the oven & super easy to make. It was GREAT warmed up the next day! Really delicious. I've been eating it as a meal. It could also be a side dish or a stuffing. I highly recommend this for low-carber's. You'll really enjoy eating it for a few days for a quick 'heat & serve' meal. Thanks, xxSallyxx!