Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an easy breakfast recipe that includes pan fried 'Go Lean' brand sausage. It's super simple!
- 3 slices vegetarian sausages
- cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon chopped basil
- shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese with vegetables
- 3 tablespoons red onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped carrots
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Pan fry veggie sausage patties with pan coated in non stick cooking spray.
- wisk eggs and remning ingredients.
- place in pan (coated with non stick cooking spray), scramble eggs.
after reading the chef's bio, i had to try one of her recipes. first let me say how impressed i am of her and her success! secondly; let me say this recipe was deeelish. i was craving breakfast for dinner tonite and made this. follwed recipe exactly except used plain cream cheese, that is what i had. used organic eggs and fresh basil from the garden. very simple and tasty. i think cooking the eggs in the pan with the sausage really adds to the flavor of the dish. thanks for sharing and best wishes with your business!!!!