Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made with reduced fat cream cheese and mayo, this makes a really healthy snack or sandwich.
- 3⁄4 cup finely grated carrot
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- garlic powder
- Combine vegetables in a cheesecloth.
- Squeeze out as much juice as possible.
- Discard juices.
- Place vegetables in large bowl.
- Add seasonings and stir.
- Add lemon juice, cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Serve on bread for sandwiches, or as a spread with crackers.
Leta, We loved this!!! It makes a really tasty dip for celery sticks and carrots. Thanks for posting!
Yum! I make a variation of this for my lunch sandwiches every week! I leave out the mayo and lemon juice and onion. Sometimes I vary the veggies. I soften the cream cheese before blending, as well.
This was very good! We also liked it in a pita with some fresh veggies. Great dip too! Thanks for sharing!