Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect solution for lunchtime when the refrigerator pickings are low.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1⁄4 avocado
- 1 slice tomatoes
- 1 slice cucumber
- mixed sprouts
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 slice muenster cheese
- Spread one slice of bread with mustard.
- Spread the other slice of bread with the avocado, mashed.
- Layer tomato, cucumber and any other veggies you'd like to include with the sprouts on top.
- Top with sliced cheese and other piece of bread.
A super technique for a yummy lunch, especially with the farmer's market/garden time coming up. I did just what Recipegrl did and chose the items in my fridge. My avocado became a little bit of leftover guacamole, some spinach, tomato, sprouts and a few bits of a wonderful artisan cheese on my whole wheat bread. A tasty lunch and healthy too! Made for PAC Spring 2008.