Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Cooking Light. This is a terrific light veggie salad! I served this tonight before we had some cod. I think it is better to let it marinate for a couple of hours in the fridge to let the zucchini and squash soak up the flavors and the onions and other things to meld together.
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups julienned zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups julienned yellow squash
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (About 2 ears)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients.
- Combine other ingredients; Add vinaigrette and toss well.
- Cover and chill.