Recipe by FloridaGrl
This is a lovely crunchy salad!! Very nice for summertime dinner parties or lunches.
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 12 radishes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (if you have the dark kind use it)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boston lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the cucumber,carrots,and radishes. In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the oil,vinegar,lemon juice,thyme,mustard,salt and pepper; shake well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- For each serving, shape two lettuce leaves into a cup; fill with vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.