Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Southern Living-Homestyle Cooking This is based on 1 roll-up Cook time reflects refrigeration
- 2 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash dried basil
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1 small celery rib, diced
- 1 (7 1/2 inch) flour tortillas
- Stir together the first 6 ingredients. Stir in carrot and celery. Spread on 1 side of tortilla. Roll up, and wrap in plastic wrap;chill. Unwrap and slice.
Not sure what went wrong with these. The spices with the cream cheese tasted okay, but I had a hard time rolling up the tortillas. Maybe I overstuffed. If I make these again I would add in an assortment of other veggies and chop them up into a very fine dice.
I used the spinach tortilla and this was great!!