Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Casserole with Cream of mushroom soup and vegetables.
- 1 1⁄2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely choppsed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetarian mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Chop all vegetables by hand or in a food processor.
- Heat olive oil and cook garlic until golden brown and fragrant.
- Add onion and saute. When cooked, add carrots and broccoli.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and soy milk. Cook until it become smooth, then add rice. Mix well. Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste, if desired.
- Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and put mayonnaise on top (using fine-tipped mayonnaise dispensor or plastic bag with a hole at one corner).
- Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes.