Recipe by Candace Michelle
I made this recipe up after searching for others. I took bits and pieces from each one, and added my own favorites.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook zucchini and peppers in olive oil until tender. Remove veggies and keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook tomatoes, olives, onions, and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add veggies back to skillet. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Drain ravioli and add to veggie mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and serve!
- This dish can also be served cold if you like!