Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good way to get kids to eat veggies. My kids love this. Great for potlucks and family gatherings. I always get requests to make this.
- 1 (10 ounce) package pasta, cooked and drained (elbow "or" small shells work fine)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 bunch red radish, diced
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- salt and pepper
- Mix mayo and ranch seasoning until well blended.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl combine pasta, brocolli, cauliflower, radishes, cucumbers, and mayo mixture.
- Add salt, pepper.
- Let pasta salad set 4-6 hours or overnight if possible.
- Add more mayo if needed before serving (the creamier the better!).
- Serve chilled.