1/2 Photos of Veggie Quesadilla Triangles
This was inspired by a Bush's recipe I picked up in the grocery, which I adapted to our tastes :) Use your favorite barbecue sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine tomato, corn, black beans, onion, barbecue sauce, and cheese, mixing well.
- 2Spread equal amounts of mixture onto half of each tortilla. Fold over and press gently to close.
- 3Place two quesadillas in a nonstick pan heated over medium heat and cook until the tortilla is crisp, about 4 minutes, and then flip and cook the other side until crisp, about 4 minutes. Repeat with all quesadillas, adding a little oil or cooking spray, if necessary.
- 4Cut quesadillas into triangles and garnish with cilantro before serving.
- 5Serve with guacamole, salsa, or sour cream!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Quesadilla Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.1
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 892.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cheddar cheese