Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this one day when I wanted something different for lunch.
- 1 low-carb whole wheat tortilla, burrito size
- 1⁄3 cup frozen peppers and onions
- 1⁄3 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon salsa ranch dressing
- Spray large non-stick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- While skillet preheats, place tortilla on plate and top half of the face of the tortilla with the peppers, cheese and sauce.
- Fold the tortilla over so it looks like a half-circle and place in skillet.
- Cook until golden brown and flip; cook until second side golden brown and remove from heat.
This was really good and has so many possibilities. I used red and yellow peppers and red onion that I sliced and saute a little before adding to the Tortilla. I didn't have the salsa ranch dressing so added a little ranch and a little salsa which worked well but would add a little more next time. I used sharp cheddar cheese with a little pramesan since that was what I had. So easy and quick for a nice lunch without a whole lot of calories. Thanks for sharing. Made for "The Love Train" event 2012
very quick and yummy i really enjoyed this for a qick snack after work today thanks made for PAC O7