Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy muffins made from the high-fiber leftovers from juicing.
Make and share this Veggie Pulp Muffins (Juicer Leftovers) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh herbs of choice (we use Johnnys Garlic Spread Seasoning)
- 2 -3 cups vegetables, pulp (2-3 loose handfulls, my mix was beets and carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In medium bowl mix dry ingredients.
- In a skillet, lightly sautee veggie pulp in the butter.
- In large bowl beat eggs, sour cream & mustard.
- Add veggie pulp and mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Divide evenly between 12 greased or lined muffin cups.
- Bake @400 for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry.