Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that I made up when I needed to use up my leftowver potatoes. The vegetables add enough flavor so you don't need extra seasonings.
- 4 cups shredded hash browns
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 small onion
- 1 can mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup diced carrot
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄4 cup broccoli, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- shred potatoes and slice up vegetables.
- Combine in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Stir in cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350 for about 1 hour stirring occasionally.