1/7 Photos of Veggie Portabella Pizza
If you love pizza, but are trying to cut down on the calories and fat, try this!Enjoy, and feel guilt free!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, slivered
- 1/2 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (or blue cheese)
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- 2Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Place the mushrooms upside down on the sheet, bake for 5 minutes, then set aside.
- 4Combine the tomato paste, tomatoes, anchovy paste, if using, and garlic in a small bowl.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Spoon 1/4 cup of the sauce mix into the center of each mushroom.
- 7You'll have some leftover for a later batch.
- 8Layer the onion on top of the mushrooms, then sprinkle on the cheeses.
- 9Arrange the pepper slices on top.
- 10Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- 11Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Portabella Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 885.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 11.3 g