Recipe by Cherbear64
I made up this recipe after trying to find a different kind of pasta salad, as usual I had tons of fresh veggies in the fridge so I just started putting things together. It is a huge hit around my house, and I can't wait to make it for summer parties, I am sure it will be a huge hit with family and friends. I do have trouble with measurements since I really only measure when I bake, so all the amounts are approximate.
- 1 (16 ounce) boxany shape pasta
- 6 -8 halved and sliced radishes
- 1 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1 pint sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 package hidden valley buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse with cool water. Put into a large bowl and sprinkle with olive oil (1-2 Tbsp) and fresh ground pepper, mix well.
- Add all of the cut up veggies, you can add really any veggies you want, my family will eat any and loves all of them in this salad.
- Mix the salad dressing and toss with the pasta and veggies.
- Chill for a few hours and serve.