Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This is from Taste of Home. Cooking time includes refrigeration time (chilling time.)
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls (you won't use all of them)
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup fresh cauliflower floret, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan; seal seams and perforations.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheeses, yogurt, mayo, milk, dill and garlic until smooth. Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green pepper, mushrooms, olives and onion.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 24 squares and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
These were great. I made these and took them to a B-day party. I cut them into squares and then cut the squares into triangles, making more servings. Almost all of these were gone. I used all light cream cheese and used sour cream instead of yogurt. I used light cheddard cheese and omitted the cauliflower and ripe ol;ives.