I created this recipe for an office Christmas party. I work in Wellness, so I made it relatively low fat and loaded with veggies and spices!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese with herbs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light caesar salad dressing, olive oil based
- 3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive
- 3/4 cup tomato
- 1/2 cup mushroom
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- italian seasoning (to taste)
- garlic, minced (to taste)
- cracked pepper (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Remove crescent rolls from packaging and spread on baking sheet.
- 3Pinch edges together.
- 4Brush 1/2 Caesar dressing onto crescent rolls.
- 5Bake for 14 minutes.
- 6Remove crescent rolls from oven and brush other 1/2 of Caesar dressing onto rolls.
- 7Set aside to cool.
- 8Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, spring onions, pepper, and garlic.
- 9Chop and drain vegetables.
- 10Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled crust.
- 11Cover cream cheese with vegetables.
- 12Cover vegetables with cheese.
- 13Place in refrigerator and allow to "set".
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Pizza is for Lovers.
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.1
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 125.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
reduced-fat cream cheese with herbs
reduced-fat Italian cheese blend