Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
I created this recipe for an office Christmas party. I work in Wellness, so I made it relatively low fat and loaded with veggies and spices!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese with herbs, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup light caesar salad dressing, olive oil based
- 3 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat Italian cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup spring onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- italian seasoning (to taste)
- garlic, minced (to taste)
- cracked pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove crescent rolls from packaging and spread on baking sheet.
- Pinch edges together.
- Brush 1/2 Caesar dressing onto crescent rolls.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Remove crescent rolls from oven and brush other 1/2 of Caesar dressing onto rolls.
- Set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, spring onions, pepper, and garlic.
- Chop and drain vegetables.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cooled crust.
- Cover cream cheese with vegetables.
- Cover vegetables with cheese.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to "set".