Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My whole family loves this. I don't use the mushrooms as my kids don't like them.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- dill weed
- season salt
- assorted fresh vegetable, of your choice
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake crust only until lightly brown (10-15) minutes at 350°.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and seasonings; spread on crust.
- Top with chopped veggies.
- Cover with shredded cheese and enjoy!