Recipe by keen5
Crescent roll crust, cream cheese and veggies....yummy! There are a couple of recipes on here similar to this one, but I didn't see any exactly like it. Hurry up and get a taste, because this will be gone, before you know it. Prep time is pretty fast for me, since I use a food processor to finely dice the veggies.
Top Review by mrsmeduck
The flavor was great. Not too plain but not too saltly. The soup mix added some extra veggies. The family wants me to make it on a regular basis, and it was easy to make. I baked the crescent rolls the night before.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 package dry vegetable soup mix (I use Mrs. Grass)
- 1 cup diced very fine carrot
- 1 cup diced very fine broccoli
- 1 cup diced very fine cauliflower
- 1 cup diced very fine celery (I don't use these)
- grated parmesan cheese or romano cheese