Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Crescent roll crust, cream cheese and veggies....yummy! There are a couple of recipes on here similar to this one, but I didn't see any exactly like it. Hurry up and get a taste, because this will be gone, before you know it. Prep time is pretty fast for me, since I use a food processor to finely dice the veggies.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 package dry vegetable soup mix (I use Mrs. Grass)
- 1 cup diced very fine carrot
- 1 cup diced very fine broccoli
- 1 cup diced very fine cauliflower
- 1 cup diced very fine celery (I don't use these)
- grated parmesan cheese or romano cheese
- Roll crescent rolls flat on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and cool.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing mix and soup mix.
- Spread on cooled rolls and top with vegetables.
- Put grated cheese on top.
- Let it chill for 2 hours before serving.
The flavor was great. Not too plain but not too saltly. The soup mix added some extra veggies. The family wants me to make it on a regular basis, and it was easy to make. I baked the crescent rolls the night before.
I made this for a Memorial Day picnic. No one had ever heard of a cold "Veggie Pizza" but the brave souls who tried it said it was great. I left out the dry vegetable soup mix and used all of the ranch dressing mix and some finely chopped red onions (mixed in with the cream cheese mixture). I thought it worked out well, so thanks for the recipe!
This was a big hit at a fellowship dinner I went to. Thanks for posting!