Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Single Serving Pizza - I saw this on the Foodnetwork site, and changed over half the ingredients and sized it down to a single serving. The vegetables could probably be changed, I just used what I had and it turned out pretty good!
- 1 individual size pizza crust
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 roma tomato, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup cauliflower floret
- 2 tablespoons celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (fiesta mix)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Mix cream cheese, yogurt, basil and garlic; spread over crust.
- Top with vegetables and cheddar. Sprinkle with paprika, bake at 425 for 15 minutes till cheese is melted and crust is at desired crunchiness.