Recipe by NrthWolf
Baked pizza crust topped with ranch spread and fresh veggies. A great make ahead dish you can take anywhere! It's so easy and if you have a food proccessor it takes no time at all. You can also add fresh mushrooms or try your favorite veggie and tell me how well or not well it worked. Already tried tomatos and after a little while it made the crust a little soggy.
Top Review by faith58
Our one son who is taste tested, kid approved can't stay out of this :) This was wonderful and I cut up a bell pepper and bought a bag of mixed medly and chopped that up and it worked perfect. I think next time I will try it with mayo because we luv the taste of real mayo. I know our other son and his friends will probably polish this up after school lol nrthwolf, thank you for a wonderful recipe that I will use over and over esp. on game days. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 pillsbury ready made pizza crust (in tube)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (2 cup) packageshredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped vegetables (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and bell pepper)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake pizza crust on a 9x12 cookie sheet (one with sides) for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Cream together cream cheese, miracle whip, and dressing mix; spread on cooled crust.
- Add veggies on top, then top with shredded cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down to ensure everything gets a good hold into the cream chees mixture.
- Cool in frig for at least an hour.