Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Baked pizza crust topped with ranch spread and fresh veggies. A great make ahead dish you can take anywhere! It's so easy and if you have a food proccessor it takes no time at all. You can also add fresh mushrooms or try your favorite veggie and tell me how well or not well it worked. Already tried tomatos and after a little while it made the crust a little soggy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake pizza crust on a 9x12 cookie sheet (one with sides) for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Cream together cream cheese, miracle whip, and dressing mix; spread on cooled crust.
- Add veggies on top, then top with shredded cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and press down to ensure everything gets a good hold into the cream chees mixture.
- Cool in frig for at least an hour.