Baked pizza crust topped with ranch spread and fresh veggies. A great make ahead dish you can take anywhere! It's so easy and if you have a food proccessor it takes no time at all. You can also add fresh mushrooms or try your favorite veggie and tell me how well or not well it worked. Already tried tomatos and after a little while it made the crust a little soggy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bake pizza crust on a 9x12 cookie sheet (one with sides) for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 3Cream together cream cheese, miracle whip, and dressing mix; spread on cooled crust.
- 4Add veggies on top, then top with shredded cheese.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and press down to ensure everything gets a good hold into the cream chees mixture.
- 6Cool in frig for at least an hour.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.5
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 518.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix