Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
I adopted this recipe from the recipezaar account. The original introduction: "My great aunt gave this recipe to me at a family reunion picnic, the dish didn't last long and everyone asks if she is going to bring it to the next picnic, we all look forward to this appetizer."
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 9.85 ml Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml chopped onions
- 29.58 ml Hidden Valley Ranch dip, dry
- chopped vegetables (celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, sliced black olives)
- 946.36 ml packagefinely grated cheddar cheese
- Spray Jelly Roll pan with cooking spray.
- Spread Pizza Crust out in pan and bake according to crust directions.
- Allow baked crust to cool.
- In medium mixing bowl mix: cream cheese, sour cream, Hellmann's Mayonnaise, chopped onion, and dry dip mix together, and spread over cooled crust to cover entire crust.
- Top off crust with the chopped assorted vegetables and olives.
- Then sprinkle grated cheese to cover all.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
- Slice in small 2X2 inch pieces and serve.
Very, very moorish.
My class made this for a catering, the students and the customers loved the flavor and ease of preparation.
I made this as one of the many pizza's I was asked to make for a BIG pizza party, and everyone seemed to love it. Thanks for a great recipe!