1/1 Photo of Veggie Pizza
* Pamela *'s Note:
I adopted this recipe from the recipezaar account. The original introduction: "My great aunt gave this recipe to me at a family reunion picnic, the dish didn't last long and everyone asks if she is going to bring it to the next picnic, we all look forward to this appetizer."
My Private Note
Jelly R ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 9.85 ml Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml chopped onions
- 29.58 ml Hidden Valley Ranch dip, dry
- chopped vegetables (celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, sliced black olives)
- 946.36 ml package finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1Spray Jelly Roll pan with cooking spray.
- 2Spread Pizza Crust out in pan and bake according to crust directions.
- 3Allow baked crust to cool.
- 4In medium mixing bowl mix: cream cheese, sour cream, Hellmann's Mayonnaise, chopped onion, and dry dip mix together, and spread over cooled crust to cover entire crust.
- 5Top off crust with the chopped assorted vegetables and olives.
- 6Then sprinkle grated cheese to cover all.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
- 8Slice in small 2X2 inch pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (811 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2900.1
- Calories from Fat 2306
- Total Fat 256.2 g
- Saturated Fat 160.6 g
- Cholesterol 777.2 mg
- Sodium 3609.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 133.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust
Hidden Valley Ranch dip