1/2 Photos of Veggie Pizza
Amy Lee's Note:
The Veggie Pizza works best with Finely chopped vegetables. My mother has been making these for quite some time. They are really good. I hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) package cheddar cheese
- vegetables (any that you desire such as green peppers, tomatos, carrots, celery, and green onions)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread the cresent rolls out on cookie sheets to make large rectangles.
- 3cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown and then cool.
- 4Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, dressing mix, and Miricle Whip together.
- 5Spread on top of the cooled cresent rolls.
- 6Chop your veggies (I like to use the food proccesor).
- 7Spread your veggies on top of the mixture on the cresent rolls.
- 8Sprinkle the Cheddar Cheese on the top.
- 9With sharp knife cut in half and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.2
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 120.5 mg
- Sodium 674.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix